Only The Best
Guatemala Medium Roast Single Origin
Beautifully bodied coffee that’s surrounded by three volcanoes to give you flavorful notes of blackberry and chocolatey sweetness. That’s exactly what our Antigua Coffee is and it’s the perfect way to start your day.
The Freshest Beans
World Coffee Research
Our Guatemalan coffee beans are sourced from plantations within the volcanic valleys of Antigua which are: Agua, Fuego, and Acatenango. Because of this, the coffee trees live in rich volcanic soil and at an altitude of 1650m which are excellent growing conditions for Caturra, Bourbon, and Typica varieties. All of this creates a beautiful bodied coffee with fantastic flavours of blackberries and chocolate that you can enjoy from the comfort of home.
Why you’ll love the Antigua Coffee
- Beautiful bodied coffee with flavours of blackberries and chocolate
- Grown in the rich soil of the volcanic valleys of Antigua
- Grown at an altitude of 1650m
- Sourced directly from Guatemala
- Available in 250g and 1kg