Only The Best
Indonesia Medium Roast Single Origin
Low acidity with a high bodied profile. Our Sumatra Coffee boasts a spicy aroma with hints of tobacco to create a bold taste for the most passionate of coffee lovers.
The Freshest Beans
World Coffee Research
This coffee is grown near Lake Toba, which is the largest volcanic lake in the world and is processed using Giling Basah to create a full-bodied profile with hints of spiciness and tobacco. The varieties are Catimor and Typica, which are grown in rich volcanic soil to give you a hot cup of coffee you’ll look forward to drinking every day.
Why you’ll love the Sumatra Coffee
- High bodied coffee profile with low acidity
- Hints of spiciness and tobacco for a bold taste
- Grown in the rich volcanic soil near Lake Toba
- Sourced directly from Indonesia
- Available in 250g and 1kg