Only The Best
El Salvador Medium Roast Single Origin
Mildly sweet with delicious flavours of plums and chocolate. Our Santamaria Coffee is sourced straight from the Las Isabellas farm and is a mixture of Pacamara and Bourbon to deliver a signature taste you can’t find anywhere else.
The Freshest Beans
World Coffee Research
Las Isabellas is located in the south face of “Cerron Grande” of Apaneca, El Salvador and has an altitude of 1200 to 1450m. The farm is a certified Rainforest Alliance partner and is part of the BlueHarvest project which aims to deliver social and environmental impact through sustainable land and water management. So not only does this coffee taste sweet and delicious, but it also helps the sustainable management of our environment!
Why you’ll love Santamaria Coffee
- Coffee that’s naturally sweet and mild
- Has delicious flavours of plums and chocolate
- Supports the Las Isabelas farm for environmental sustainability
- Sourced directly from Apaneca, El Salvador
- Available in 250g and 1kg