Only The Best
Rwanda Light Roast Single Origin
Arabica coffee that’s sweet and well-balanced with hints of cranberries. Our Kigali Coffee is rare and difficult to produce, making each cup a divine experience that you’ll definitely cherish.
The Freshest Beans
World Coffee Research
The small country of Rwanda has no coastline, making it expensive to export coffee. However, this just adds to the premium taste and experience that their coffee delivers. The varieties are a mix of bourbon and Typica which are fully washed, graded, and hand-sorted in Kigali. As a result, you get a fruity and well-balanced coffee with beautiful hints of cranberries that we roasted at a light to medium level.
Why you’ll love Kigali Coffee
- Arabica beans that are sweet, fruity, and well-balanced
- Grown at 1400 to 1900m with varieties of Bourbon and Typica
- Fully washed coffee that’s hulled, graded, and hand-sorted
- Sourced directly from Rwanda
- Available in 250g and 1kg