Only The Best
Brazil Light Roast Single Origin
Perfectly balanced for a lovely coffee drinking experience. Our Minas Coffee has a mild and easy flavour profile, making it ideal to use as a base for many of our blends. It also hails from the famous region of Cerrado Minas Gerais, which sets the standard for growing, harvesting, and processing world-class coffee.
The Freshest Beans
World Coffee Research
This naturally processed coffee delivers a smooth and balanced taste with subtle notes of nuts. They’re roasted to bring out a mild and easy flavour profile and are excellent to use as a filter coffee via a V60 or Aeropress. Moreover, every bean is responsibly sourced from the best coffee growers of Brazil so expect the best with every sip.
Why you’ll love Minas Coffee
- Coffee that’s naturally mild, smooth, and balanced
- Features a sweet and nutty flavor
- Chocolate tones complement the sweetness for a balanced blend
- Sourced from the best coffee growers of Cerrado Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Available in 250g and 1kg